Kids, it’s your turn to join in the fun and lace up your running shoes for The Wild Child, the same weekend as “The Wild Half” half marathon. The Wild Child, for kids 12 and under, will begin at the Wildwoods Convention Center and follow one half mile of the Boardwalk ending at Mariner’s Landing Pier on Schellenger Avenue.
The fee to register online is $20 per child and includes the following:
- Participation in the Wild Child race
- Admission to Morey’s Piers amusements on 5/17/14
- Complimentary “animal” wear
- Complimentary face painting (limited availability, register early!)
- An official certificate of participation for each runner
- Complimentary refreshments at the finish line on Mariner’s Landing
Last minute registration will be available at Wildwoods Convention Center from noon – 1:30 pm on Saturday, May 17. The fee to register on race day is $25 per runner.
You must complete a waiver for each child you register, and bring the waiver to Race Check-In at the Convention Center on race day. Click here to download a race waiver.
Kids are encouraged to show their “wild side” by dressing in animal print and wearing animal ears, tails and noses.
Onsite registration is $25 per person.
PLEASE NOTE: No packages will be mailed. You must present the ORIGINAL e-ticket at the Wild Half Mile Check-In on May 17, 2016 at the Wildwoods Convention Center.
Don’t leave home without your ticket!